HTM Graphics Pty Ltd publishes the contents of this web site on the terms and understanding that:
- This publication is provided “as is” and without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, as to any products or services contained in this web site. The onus is upon the customer to inform him/herself of products and/or services purchased from HTM Graphics. The customer cannot rely on this web site to establish fitness for purpose of those products and/or services for the customers’ use.
- Despite all care being taken by HTM Graphics in the preparation of this web site, some technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors may inadvertently appear. Changes may periodically occur, without notice, to the information. Any changes to the web site contents will be incorporated in future revisions of this web site.
- HTM Graphics is not responsible for and will not be held liable for:
a. the results of any actions (including, but not limited to, the purchase of any product and/or use of services referred to in this web site) taken by the reader of this web site or a customer of HTM Graphics, on the basis of information from this web site; nor
b. for any error in or omission in this web site.
- In no event will HTM Graphics be liable for any damages, either direct, incidental or consequential, lost profits or lost data as a result of a reader of this web site or a customer of HTM Graphics having relied upon the contents of this web site, even HTM Graphics has been informed of the possibility thereof.
- HTM Graphics has not reviewed the content of any sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any sites linked to this web site.
- All products and services are subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale, which are linked to the bottom of most pages on this web site.
- Information is offered as a general guide only. In relation to the suitability of various polymers for use in contact with chemicals and fluids it provides an indication only.
IN LIGHT OF THIS, IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO TEST